Sign up for lesson with Marilyn now! Begin by filling out the contact form, and receive a reply within 24 hours.
Here are some things you will need when beginning lessons:
- A violin! Most beginning students rent a violin. If you are looking to rent a violin, check out Cleveland Violins on Mayfield Road in Cleveland Heights.
- Music! You can purchase Suzuki Violin Book 1 at most local music stores, or on Amazon.com.
- A notebook! Having a notebook at lessons is a great idea. Taking notes during lessons can be very helpful when it comes time to practice during the week.
- A consistent, weekly time to have a 30 minute lesson.
- Time to practice during the week!